How To Pimp Your Luckies Corkboard Map
Posted by:Luckies on 08-07-2016
Cork board Map is one of our best selling products, and it’s easy to see why this popular pin board is a hit! Who wouldn’t like to pin their travel memories on a map of the world made from cork…. Each piece of Cork board Map has an adhesive back so can be stuck to a clean dry surface easily, so the only tough decision is where to hang it. Whether you choose the kitchen, bedroom or living room, this cork message board looks stylish anywhere. We just thought you might like some inspiration for when it comes to putting things on it! So here’s our guide to pimping your Corkboard Map, Luckies style….
1) First things first, you’ll need to get that Cork board Map stuck to the wall of your choosing… Be sure to choose a spot out of direct sunlight and away from direct heat sources (so avoid the spot above the radiator!). Use the image on the front of the box as a guide for where each piece should be stuck, which once up will take up approximately 100cm by 48cm.
2) Get your Polaroids, postcards, photos and ticket stubs together and put them into piles for each location you’ve been to – in our pics we’ve gone for the minimal look and just used Polaroids. You’ll also need some string, blue tac and scissors.
3) Now you have your locations sorted, pop a pin into each one. Then take your string, and tie one end around each pin, stretch out the string to where you want your travel memories to be and cut about 10cm longer than that.
4) Place a lump of blue tac where you want your Polaroid, postcard or ticket stub to be for each location. The take the string and twist the end around the blue tac.
5) Now stick your travel memories onto the blue tac and cut off any excess string that might be visible hanging down.
6) Repeat the pin, string, blue tak and sticking until you’ve covered your wall and Corkboard Map with all your awesome travel memories and experiences. Now stand back and admire your handiwork, and start planning your next adventure….!
Posted on : 26-05-2016
Posted on : 11-05-2016