The Ogami Professional regular Hard Cover Notebook is a sophisticated and beautifully designed pocket sized notebook available with lined or squared pages (128) and comes in black, white, grey and mint. It measures in at 195 x 240mm so is big enough to take all your brilliant ideas without taking up too much room in your bag. The Ogami Professional regular Hard Cover Notebook has an elastic closure and an inside pocket for lil' loose papers etc. However, its not just the beautifully simple design of these notepads that make them more brilliant-er than most. What makes the Ogami notepad range WONDERFUL is that they are made not of paper, but of stone. Amazing huh? This revolutionary stone paper is called REPAP and consists of 80% calcium carbonate (CaCO3) and 20% non-toxic resin (HDPE High Density Polyethylene). The calcium carbonate derives from material recovered from quarries and building industry waste. Its reduced to a fine powder and mixed with special non toxic resins to create REPAP stone paper.
There are also some wonderful characteristics about these notebooks which will warm your cockles and reduce your carbon footprint... To kick us off, no trees were hurt in the making of them. They're tree free!! Unlike traditional or recycled paper, water is not used in the production of them. No chlorine, acids or petroleum-based substances were used. It is waterproof (good for today's forecast and for when you get a moment of inspiration in the bath!) and is WAY more resistant to tearing and atmospheric agents than traditional paper. And well, to put it bluntly, its smoother to the touch than any other notepads. Its just so damned classy!!
Ogami Professional Small Hard Cover Notebook £10.95
Luckies.co.uk is a trading name of Luckies of London Ltd
Courtyard Studio 2, Old Gramophone Works, 326 Kensal Rd, London W10 5BZ
A company registered in England and Wales with company number 5388393
Registered Office: 119 The Hub, 300 Kensal Rd, London W10 5BE
VAT number 858600507
All prices include VAT
Thanks for offering to review this product. Please note that when
you submit a review your email address will remain private.
Please read the terms and conditions before submitting.
Terms and Conditions
By submitting your review to Luckies.co.uk, you:
* Warrant that you own all copyright in the submitted review or that you have permission from the copyright owner to enter into this agreement on their behalf.
* Grant us an irrevocable licence to use the review in all media including (but not restricted to) online, print publishing etc. throughout the Universe in perpetuity. You understand that your review may appear on the Luckies.co.uk website, catalogue and other 3rd party print media.
* Understand that we reserve the right to use your name and review for publicity purposes on the Luckies.co.uk Website, Catalogue and/or in 3rd party print media without payment of any kind to you.
* Understand that we reserve the right to refuse to use the review without explanation to you.
* Hereby indemnify Luckies against any claims of whatever nature that arise as a result of any breach by you of any of these Terms and Conditions or any warranty offered by you under this agreement.
* Luckies reserves the right to edit reviews for clarity and length. What that really means is that any naughty words will be removed. Reviews that we deem fictional are also unlikely to be published.
Thanks!!Your review has been sent successfully.
Sign-Up for Luckies Treats
Simply fill out the small form below to be the first to get the low-down on brand new Luckies products and exclusive money saving offers sent straight to your inbox.
Thanks a bunch from Team Luckies
Please note by clicking submit you accept that we may email you now and then with offers and promotions.
Your details will remain totally private, we WILL NOT give your details to any nasty third party companies